911 replies to this topic

#1 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hello. Welcome to Panem. Home of the Capitol and Most of all the "Hunger Games." We are especially glad to have you! Are beautiful country is divided into 12 districts. Previously, 13. But most of us know how that ended.

You join the community of Panem by filling out the form which creates a character you can have up to 10 characters. Each of your chracters (however many you choose to create) will be assigned a district. Different things can happen to each district or just to your character. Those things will be posted by me. Every so often we hold the "reaping" where one character from each district will be chosen as "tribute" to compete in the "Hunger Games" which will be a series of interesting challenges. Until there is only one character (that got chosen to be in the "Hunger Games") comes out. SO many possibilities. Will you start a rebellion?, will there be a love triangle? Who knows. The characters who "do not win" the Hunger Games are dead. And if it is yours you must create another one.

Here is a little bit about each district:

District 1 is one of the thirteen districts of Panem. Its industry is making luxury items for the Capitol. Due to the nature of its industry, it's considered the wealthiest district, the only other wealthier area being the Capitol itself. It is considered a career district. Little else is known about this district

District 2's seal depicts a block of stone and carving tools. The district's public presentation is that of stone quarries, but it also manufactures weaponry, makes trains, and supplies Peacekeepers. The main military in the district is known as the Nut. Citizens of District 2 are sometimes called "the pets" of the Capitol. They are the biggest supporters of the Capitol and therefore pampered and given many extra conveniences

District 3's primary industry is general electronics of many types, though it is known for also making various mechanical products such as automobiles and firearms. Thus, many of its residents are technically apt

District 4's industry is fishing, thus most residents have experience using nets and tridents, making fishhooks from scratch, swimming, and identifying edible sea life. It is considered a Career district.

District 5's industry is power. Not much else is known.

District 6's industry is transportation. Little else is known about this district.

District 7's industry is lumber and many of its residents have experience with hatchets, axes, saws, and other tree cutting tools. Also, Katniss notes that this district's children begin work at an early age.

District 8's principal industry is the production of textiles, and they have at least one factory that is primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms.

District 9's industry is grain. Little is known about this district.

District 10's industry is livestock. Not much is known about this district

District 11's industry is agriculture--orchards and fields of grain and cotton surround the district. Almost everything grown is shipped directly to the Capitol. It is one of the poorest districts in Panem, second only to District 12. It is also one of the districts where the Peacekeepers are the strictest. Ironically, this directly results in its residents generally being malnourished and underfed despite its focus on agriculture. District 11 is located somewhere in the south and is quite large.

District 12 is located somewhere near what was the Appalachian mountains. Its chief industry is coal mining. The district has the distinction of being one of the poorest districts, if not the outright poorest. District 12 is the laughing stock of Panem.

So, Have you decided you want to join us here in Panem? Well here is the form!

You can create all your characters at once or one at a time, at different times, or just one, whatever you want!

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!):

People of Panem:

District 1- Idyllia Burns, Rosalie Hale

District 2- Gwendolyn Charles,

District 3-

District 4-

District 5- Taylor Knight,

District 6-Brooklynne Rice

District 7-

District 8-Esme State,

District 9- Ryan Head, Christina Head,

District 10-Ricky Carslile,

District 11-
Avery Call, Seth Mine,Niylla Falls,

District 12- TJ Clove, Violet Wells,

MESSAGE FROM CAPITOL: The next reaping will be Mar. 29th. If there are enough chracters! PLEASE JOIN!

Edited by Renesmee, 30 March 2012 - 06:55 PM.

Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#2 Liberty

Liberty

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,656 posts
  • Club Penguin Username:Sk8trgrl222, FleurDeGivre (P174054781), Soldebane, and about 20 other accounts
  • nglow:FF3399

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): Avery
Details: She is blonde 13 year old who is very nice and falls in "love" very easily. (: She is also very fun to be around and LOVES to be in the woods. She is kinda like Prim and katniss personality wise. She is amazingly talented at singing. She is NOT girly. (:
Christmas is awesome

#3 Energie

Energie

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 9,494 posts
  • nglow:FFFFFF

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Name: Idyllia
Description: She's a pretty girl from DISTRICT 1. Her parents are really wealthy. She has auburn curly-ish hair (like Selena Gomez, it isn't straight but it isn't curly either). She is considered one of the prettiest in District 1 and she is girly. BUT, she can "kill" viciously. Has dark teal eyes. She's 15. She's really dangerous with a knife. She's charming and sly. She can talk all the secrets out of you. Though, sometimes, she can get clumsy. Has volunteered to be a tribute, because she's a career. Her secret talent is drawing.

BlueEyesSig.png

#4 Blaze xx

Blaze xx

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,008 posts
  • nglow:CC33CC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:20 PM

Name: Ryan
Details: Ryan is a very handsome guy. He's got dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, half-tan skin, very strong and is considered one of the most 'handsomest' guys of the District. He's 16 years old. He's really nice, charming, welcoming, funny, and very cool, but don't get on his bad side. Very rare conditions include bad moodish and very short tempered. He's very dangerous with any sharp weapons. His parents are cool, and not too strict. His friend Taylor gets picked for tribute, and he freaks out and randomly shouts that he volunteers. (I wanted to add a little something-something based on the movie and book (:') He also plays the guitar very well and is secretly a talented singer.

Name: Christina
Details: Christina is a girl with black hair and brown eyes. She loves to hang out with friends, and she's very nice, somewhat funny, and a good advice-giver. She's 15 years old. She looks like Christina Grimmie. She is brave, and would do anything for her friends. She loves music, and listens to it all the time. She's a tomboy, but if she has to dress up girly, she would.

Edited by Blaze, 20 April 2012 - 02:19 PM.

this is me.♥

#5 JazzHands

JazzHands

Yearning Yeti

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): Gwendolyn
Details: Gwendolyn (or just Gwen) is fairly nice looking, but not ravingly beautiful. She is 14 and has curly reddish-brown hair and emrald green eyes. A few freckles across her nose. Gwen seems open and freindly at first, but she actually has a brick wall around her true self, and nobody can get close to her. She is afraid of being emotionally hurt, but secretly pines for human reletionships (friendship, romance, anything). Is insecure, but only on the inside. Gwendolyn is cunning, smart, sarcastic, and a good fighter with a knife.

Posted Image

#6 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

I pick the disricts you live in so here you go-

Gwendolyn-District 2

Ryan- District 9

Christina- District 9

Avery- District 4

Idyllia- DIstrict 1- Note- If you create anymore chracters just note that I choose the district. You have good taste in districts though ;)

Edited by Renesmee, 26 March 2012 - 06:10 AM.

Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#7 Energie

Energie

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 9,494 posts
  • nglow:FFFFFF

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:28 AM

I pick the disricts you live in so here you go-

Gwendolyn-District 2

Ryan- District 9

Christina- District 9

Avery- District 4

Idyllia- DIstrict 1- Note- If you create anymore chracters just note that I choose the district. You have good taste in districts though ;)

I'm sorry, I kinda skipped that part D:
Alrighty then, I'll probably create another boy, I'll let you choose :)

BlueEyesSig.png

#8 GhillieGirl22

GhillieGirl22

Imperially Icy

• Members
  • 1,102 posts
  • nglow:a

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

Is this an improve? Because improves aren't allowed on CPI... when improvs were allowed, people would post them in the 'Off Topic' section, so that's why Im wondering.
If this is a role play, please post this in that section.
I understand you're new and learning the ropes ;)
Yup, its true, I wrote this!

#9 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:00 AM

No it's more like a contest or a club.
Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#10 Blaze xx

Blaze xx

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,008 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

(On second thought, does anyone else wanna play Taylor? I'm pretty much lazy to make him.
Note: If someone does, his name his Taylor, he's a male, and he gets picked for tribute but Ryan volunteers)

this is me.♥

#11 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:15 PM

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): Esme
Details:Is a very quiet girl that keeps to herself but had a few tricks up her sleeve. 14 yrs. Has caramel long hair, and blue piercing eyes

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): Rosalie
Details: Very beautiful, and sly, can catch people off guard, oh ya looks and brains! 17 yrs. Haha. A Blonde, brown-eyed beauty

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): Seth
Details: Is very shy, 14 year old, that is very kind-hearted, and in the future wants to lead a rebellion.

Edited by Renesmee, 26 March 2012 - 01:16 PM.

Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#12 Bunny x

Bunny x

Noble North-Poler

• Members
  • 13,437 posts
  • Club Penguin Username:marieraven (normal) hcbtoaiwky (backup)
  • nglow:21FF04

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

(Using Twilight? xD)
Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!):Brooklynne
Details:Active, Loves to be outdoors,14, nice

Hello CPI!

#13 Liberty

Liberty

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,656 posts
  • Club Penguin Username:Sk8trgrl222, FleurDeGivre (P174054781), Soldebane, and about 20 other accounts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

I know you said we cant pick disteicts but can I be in12plzzx?
Christmas is awesome

#14 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

@Bunnyx Okay, District 6

@Liberty Make another chracter and I PROMISE your next one will be in Dis 12!
Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#15 Bunny x

Bunny x

Noble North-Poler

• Members
  • 13,437 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Thanks

Hello CPI!

#16 Blaze xx

Blaze xx

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,008 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

No one wants Taylor? O.o

this is me.♥

#17 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Do you want me to make him up but he be your chracter?
Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#18 Bunny x

Bunny x

Noble North-Poler

• Members
  • 13,437 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Blaze, I'll be taylor.

Hello CPI!

#19 Renesmee

Renesmee

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Create him real quick and I'll add him to the list :D
Posted Image
KStew is my rolemodel!

#20 Liberty

Liberty

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 7,656 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

Name (No characters from movie,Thankyou!): TJ
Details: He's a blonde 13 year old who ends up with Avery in the careers. He is short and is a very good percussionist he is also a football player

Christmas is awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users