#1 DearDestiny775

DearDestiny775

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

Hello, and welcome to the official Big Time Rush Fan Club! This is where Rushers from CPI can join and talk about the boys (:

~What is Big Time Rush?~

Big Time Rush is a boy band made up of 4 boys named Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt, Logan Henderson, and James Maslow. They have their own show on Nickelodeon, and they just made "Big Time Movie."

Form for the club:
Username:
Nickname:
Why do you love the boys so much?:
Favorite boy:
Favorite song from BTR:
Anything else?

Members list:

Destiny - Owner of the club - Ultimate Rusher
Kylie - Super Rusher
Pony - Rusher

Ranks:
Rusher: Just joined the club
Super Rusher: Posted 10 facts about the band or the boys.
Ultimate Rusher: Posted 3 pictures of each boy OR 5 pictures of the band.

Facts:

1. Logan was a gymnast before he joined BTR
2. Carlos has a black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
3. Kendall's favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
4. Logan can hit high notes perfectly in a song.
5. James' celebrity crush is Emma Watson.
6. Carlos prefers Harry Potter over Twilight.
7. Kendall's first crush was in kindergarten.
8. It was confirmed in a video that James is Jewish.
9. Logan says he would ask a girl to prom in a hot air balloon with a banner that says "Will you go to prom with me?"
10. When Carlos received the call telling him he was going to star on Big Time Rush, Carlos was in a movie theater watching Wall-E with his little brother.
11. Carlos is the oldest, hes 22, 23 in August, and Kendall is the youngest, and hes 21.
12. James' first showing in Nickelodeon was on iCarly. He played Shane, the boy who Carly and Sam fought over.
13. When Logan was 17, an acting coach told him he should give up on becoming an actor.
14. What Kendall looks for in a girl is confidence.
15. James has a scar on his right arm because he was injured during a hockey stunt filming the first episode.
16. In high school, Carlos was a cheerleader.
17. Logan's favorite food is Japanese.
18. Kendall's favorite cereal is Lucky Charms.
19. Carlos' first crush was a girl name Mandy at camp at the age of 13 years old.
20. Logan used to sing in the car with Demi Lovato back in Texas when they were younger.

Hope you have fun here at the fan club! c:

Edited by DearDestiny775, 15 March 2012 - 10:45 AM.

Posted Image

~Big.Time.Rush~

#2 kgirl346

kgirl346

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Username: Kylie Valentine
Nickname: Kylie
Why do you love the boys so much?: Because they are amazingly talented <3
Favorite boy: Kendall! ♥
Favorite song from BTR: Elevate
Anything else? <3

#3 DearDestiny775

DearDestiny775

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Username: Kylie Valentine
Nickname: Kylie
Why do you love the boys so much?: Because they are amazingly talented <3
Favorite boy: Kendall! ♥
Favorite song from BTR: Elevate
Anything else? <3

Accepted! c:

Posted Image

~Big.Time.Rush~

#4 Ponytail

Ponytail

Ingenious Iglooer

• Members
  • 240 posts
Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:01 PM

Username: Ponytail
Nickname: Pony
Why do you love the boys so much?: OKAY HERE GOES.
When the show first came out, I was like "ew, what is this?" and then I saw the show TWO YEARS AFTER (a few months ago actually) for a few minutes, and I thought James was really cute. So I was like, "lemme watch this." AND I DID. I thought it was ADORABLE. So I searched for a list of all the episodes, and I started watching them. And I was SO happy, and genuinely laughing. Then I started watching their interviews, and they were the most beautiful people. I love them because they've changed my life. I haven't actually laughed, or been happy for such a long time, and then I got into them. I DO insult them all the time, but that's only because I love them so much.
Favorite boy: I love them all. First I stayed for James, than Carlos, and now I'm in between Kendall and Logan. I love them all and I always feel like crying when I think about how much I love them.
Favorite song from BTR: HARD. At first, lol, I only had three songs of theirs (Famous, Big Time Rush, and Any Kind of Guy. the really old ones lol) and my favorite was Any Kind (I call it Any Kind, cause Any Kind Of Guy is too long). I listened to it a 100 times in one day. But now, I don't really know. It's SO hard to choose. I love them all. I'd say my top 5 right now though are:
1. Til I Forget About You (Logan's part sends chills through my spine and I start crying)
2. Paralyzed (AAH)
3. Stuck (CARLOS)
4. Cover Girl (Kendall is the most perfect boy ever)
5. Their Beatles covers (Help and I Wanna Hold Your Hand especially)
Anything else?: You forgot favorite episode, but that's cool.
You can also add favorite ship, if you wanna, but idk if people ship them on here~~ ^-^

I love you for this. Like I'm wayyy too lazy to make a Big Time Rush club but yay there's one now c:

Edited by Ponytail, 14 March 2012 - 01:03 PM.

Posted Image

~feel the rushh~

#5 DearDestiny775

DearDestiny775

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

Username: Ponytail
Nickname: Pony
Why do you love the boys so much?: OKAY HERE GOES.
When the show first came out, I was like "ew, what is this?" and then I saw the show TWO YEARS AFTER (a few months ago actually) for a few minutes, and I thought James was really cute. So I was like, "lemme watch this." AND I DID. I thought it was ADORABLE. So I searched for a list of all the episodes, and I started watching them. And I was SO happy, and genuinely laughing. Then I started watching their interviews, and they were the most beautiful people. I love them because they've changed my life. I haven't actually laughed, or been happy for such a long time, and then I got into them. I DO insult them all the time, but that's only because I love them so much.
Favorite boy: I love them all. First I stayed for James, than Carlos, and now I'm in between Kendall and Logan. I love them all and I always feel like crying when I think about how much I love them.
Favorite song from BTR: HARD. At first, lol, I only had three songs of theirs (Famous, Big Time Rush, and Any Kind of Guy. the really old ones lol) and my favorite was Any Kind (I call it Any Kind, cause Any Kind Of Guy is too long). I listened to it a 100 times in one day. But now, I don't really know. It's SO hard to choose. I love them all. I'd say my top 5 right now though are:
1. Til I Forget About You (Logan's part sends chills through my spine and I start crying)
2. Paralyzed (AAH)
3. Stuck (CARLOS)
4. Cover Girl (Kendall is the most perfect boy ever)
5. Their Beatles covers (Help and I Wanna Hold Your Hand especially)
Anything else?: You forgot favorite episode, but that's cool.
You can also add favorite ship, if you wanna, but idk if people ship them on here~~ ^-^

I love you for this. Like I'm wayyy too lazy to make a Big Time Rush club but yay there's one now c:

Welcome to the clubb cc:
Its great to have a huge Rusher like you here c:

Posted Image

~Big.Time.Rush~

#6 kgirl346

kgirl346

Fantastically Frozen

• Members
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

Super Rusher Rank:

11. Carlos is the oldest, hes 22, 23 in August, and Kendall is the youngest, and hes 21.
12. James' first showing in Nickelodeon was on iCarly. He played Shane, the boy who Carly and Sam fought over.
13. When Logan was 17, an acting coach told him he should give up on becoming an actor.
15. James has a scar on his right arm because he was injured during a hockey stunt filming the first episode.
19. Carlos' first crush was a girl name Mandy at camp at the age of 13 years old.
20. Logan used to sing in the car with Demi Lovato back in Texas when they were younger

(:

Edited by Kylie Valentine, 15 March 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#7 DearDestiny775

DearDestiny775

Insider Penguin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

Super Rusher Rank:

11. Carlos is the oldest, hes 20, 21 in August, and Kendall is the youngest, and hes 20.
20. Logan used to sing in the car with Demi Lovato back in Texas when they were younger

(:

Adding your facts and updating you to Super Rusher c:

Edited by DearDestiny775, 15 March 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

~Big.Time.Rush~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users