I'm going to tell you how to turn your igloo into a house!
Heres some tips and suggestions:
- A Deluxe Igloo is the best one to use for making a house (you can use the Candy Deluxe igloo too, Backyard iggies).
- If you want a yard, use the new Green Clover igloo or the Outdoors igloo (half indoors half outdoors).
- Make sure you have a bedroom for yourself to make sure your penguin is nice and cozy at night! You can make a bed by taking a two of the same couches and putting snow piles on them to make it look like sheets!
- Have a bathroom. Just really have a sink and a mirror. Use for example a bird bath as the sink. If you want a bathtub you need a clam that opens its mouth and spits out bubbles, then put a screen in front of it and then it looks like you have a bubble bath running!
- Have a living room or a sitting area. Put some couches and little tables with snacks and your ready to go! Also add some pep to your living room/sitting area by adding a dance floor and a T.V.!
- If you are using an iggy with a yard have a little patio set! Have some chairs and a table, or if you have the real CP patio set witch was available a while ago, use that.
- Continuing with outdoor iggies, you might want a garden! Either have some plants or use the real CP garden patch, which lets you grow watermelon, carrots, pumpkins, tomatoes, flowers, etc.
- Add some toys to your yard! Like a beach ball, base ball, tennis court, rock climbing, or any ideas that you might have!
Okay, these are just some tips on how to make a house. But theres endless possibilities on how you decide to make yours! Be creative and have fun decorating your iggy!
Thanks for reading!