1. I don't need a school away from school!
2. I'm in that age group that's past having fun with learning, I like to avoid doing more learning then what's needed.
3. For those of you who haven't noticed, CP is making it's website more of a child's enviroment then the 10+ age group that is the large majority. Which leads to
4. The odds that these educational games are going to be for that 10+ age group are very slim.
1. Non-members USED to be able to enjoy all the levels in all of their favorite games, stamps have done nothing but take that away from them.
2. For those of you who used to say that non-members are treated fairly, do you still agree now that they've had what's their's taken away?
3. Now, unless your paying CP, you can't even get past level 1 of Jet Pack Adventure.
4. (This one angers me the most) when you REALLY think about it, the only big thing that stamps do for you is show others that you either have money, or you don't.
As a kind of side-note, if CP thinks that they have so many younger players, then why don't they have the common sence to think that a little 5 year old isn't going to know that if they had a membership (and were giving CP their money) they'd really be able to have fun in CP.
So do you agree with anything that I just lectured about? If so, join up! My hopes are that if we get enough people to really consider joining, maybe we can send an e-mail to CP about our complaints. Then they'd maybe listen. (And yes, lol, this is like the Save CP topic here, except we have our reasons, I'm seeing how many people really care though.)
So do you want to join? Here's the form!
CPI name (what you'd like to be called or your name here):
Why you would like to join:
Do you think that the old CP was better? (If you weren't a CP player back then, like me, then, from what others have said, would you like it if CP was like how it used to be?):
Is there a little voice in the back of your mind saying "Hmm, I think making an e-mail might be a good idea! :
If you said yes to the above question, then yippee! If no, I 100% ultra-ly understand, but please don't let that keep you from joining. You can still join and share your ideas and opinions with everyone!
I have made another reason to add to the education possibilty and stamps. Ok, here it is:
Back when CP was a self-ran site, and not owned by Disney, the non-members were treated quite fairly. BEFORE Disney-
* at parties, there were shirts and shoes given out, and nothing was repeated
* there was no limitations to games; now, non-members can only get to about level 7 for the games, and for many not even that
AFTER Disney took over-
* stamps were made, limiting non-members to a sickening degree
* catalogs were made for most games so that members could earn more coins
* free items for everyone began to repeat at parties, in result non-members were never getting anything new
Please note--- I understand 100% that members pay for their advantages, but is it just a coincidence that only and only after Disney took over that CP started REVOLVING around members?
Please stay on topic.
If you don't agree with me, don't get all uppity and say that I'm a dunderhead!
Everyone's opinion is their own, don't judge them on that.
All CPI rules apply.
So do you think we can maybe stop the madness? Hope so! Thanks for stopping by!
Abigail2941 (formerly blaze)
Edited by Webdog, 09 July 2011 - 09:18 AM.