Hey everyone! Most of you (including myself) probably haven’t met the Puffle Handler in Club Penguin yet during the Puffle Party 2013 and gotten her new background that you can see on the right.
Well, I have some great news for you! Thanks to our friend “Moshe the Great and Powerful” who e-mailed Club Penguin and asked when PH will be appearing on Club Penguin, we have a ton of official times and places for you to meet her.
Just click “continue reading” or visit our Puffle Handler Tracker to see a list of the official meeting times so you can schedule the perfect time to meet her and not wait around looking for her! Check out the e-mail from Club Penguin after the ‘break’.
Thanks so much for waddling on by.
Even if you do not have a membership on your account you can still have lots of fun at the party! You can waddle into the Pet Shop and adopt a red or blue puffle of your very own. Once you have your puffle and their name picked out you can take them into the Puffle Hotel to complete tasks and earn some cool items. Walk your puffle into their special room for a stamp!
PH the Puffle Handler is going to be waddling around for the party! I would be happy to give you some times for her visit so that you can meet her, receive a stamp, collect her background gift and send her a friend request. (All times in “Penguin Time”)
- Monday March 25 8:30am Jack Frost
- Monday March 25 9:00am Pizza Fria (Portuguese)
- Monday March 25 9:15am Glestcher (German)
- Monday March 25 11:30am Cloudy
- Monday March 25 12:00pm Big Foot
- Monday March 25 12:00pm Geladeria (Portuguese)
- Monday March 25 12:15pm Pororoca Polar (Portuguese)
- Monday March 25 2:00pm Blizzard
- Monday March 25 5:00pm Mammoth
- Tuesday March 26 5:30am Sundae (Portuguese)
- Tuesday March 26 7:00am Ballena Azul (Spanish)
- Tuesday March 26 8:30am Fog
- Tuesday March 26 8:30am Pizza Fria (Portuguese)
- Tuesday March 26 9:00am Vale Branco (Portuguese)
- Tuesday March 26 10:00am Zipline
- Tuesday March 26 10:20am Floco de Neve (Portuguese)
- Tuesday March 26 11:30am Mammoth
- Wednesday March 27 6:15am Flor da Neve (Portuguese)
- Wednesday March 27 8:40am Torta de Atum (Portuguese)
- Wednesday March 27 9:00am Bloco De Gelo (Portuguese)
- Wednesday March 27 9:30am Cordilheira (Portuguese)
- Wednesday March 27 11:00am Pufflelandia (Spanish)
- Wednesday March 27 11:30am Zero Grau (Portuguese)
- Thursday March 28 9:15am Schneeflocke (German)
- Friday March 29 9:15am Handschuhe (German)
- Saturday March 30 9:00am Deu Branco (Portuguese)
- Saturday March 30 11:15am Pizza Fria (Portuguese)
- Saturday March 30 3:05pm Pororoca Polar (Portuguese)
- Monday April 1 6:30am Zero Grau (Portuguese)
- Monday April 1 8:15am Cordilheira (Portuguese)
- Monday April 1 10:00am Polo Sul (Portuguese)
- Monday April 1 12:15pm Flor da Neve (Portuguese)
- Tuesday April 2 7:00am Avalanche (Portuguese)
- Tuesday April 2 9:00am Deu Branco (Portuguese)
- Tuesday April 2 11:30am Geladeira (Portuguese)
- Wednesday April 3 7:45am Matterhorn (German)
- Wednesday, April 3 2:00pm Cozy
- Wednesday, April 3 3:30pm Fog
Please note that the times are in Pacific Standard Time (Penguin Time on the Snow Forts clock), and therefore your parents may need to convert the time to your countries time zone.
Snow long for now,
Club Penguin Fan Mail