Hey everyone! I hope you’re enjoying ROARRRRING across the island as much as I am and have finally gotten your flippers on that T-Rex Hoodie after finding all of the eggs in Dino Dig.
As you know, Gary is visiting Club Penguin during the Prehistoric Party, since it is thanks to his amazing Time Trekker that we made it into the Prehistoric time period. Gary has a new background for the Prehistoric Party, which you can see on the right.
Here are the remaining official times and servers that you can meet Gary today and tomorrow. If you can’t make one of these times, keep an eye on our Gary Tracker for more chances!
January 18 (Friday)
- Alaska @ 6:30PM PST
January 19 (Saturday)
- Marshmallow @ 11:00AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Abominable @ 6:30PM Penguin Standard Time (PST)
- January 21 (Monday) - 5:00pm Central European Time – Server Iglu (Deutsch)
- January 23 (Wednesday) – 4:00pm Central European Time – Server Lawine (Deutsch)
- January 25 (Friday) – 5:15pm Central European Time – Server Gletscher (Deutsch)
- January 28 (Monday) – 3:15pm Central European Time – Server Handschuhe (Deutsch)
- January 30 (Wednesday) – 4:30pm Central European Time – Server Schneeflocke (Deutsch)